Tuesday, September 4, 2007

About me .......

As this is my first blog i will tell about myself.

About me?

That is the best and worst question to be answered.I love to think an answer for this question ,but till now i have not found any convincing conclusive answer for this question.However i will tell whatever i have found out about myself.As everyone else my character is also a mixture of good and bad.But unfortunately they are equally stronger and have have great influence on me and my actions.
I am controversial person , surprisingly i am a controversial person to myself.The one thing i am sure about my character is i am straight forward person , it has given more bad results than good.
Still i want to be like that.And about my life so far so good and will always be good, because god has given and will give everything for everyone at least equally good things.So i do not want to complain about what i did not get.As i have seen the ugliest part of money and its power over human minds in earlier part of my life i do not care about money, thanks for god for taking such a decision.
My friends circle is small and i want it to be small.Girls ... hmm i will tell about this in later blogs.My opinion about love ? this also needs more words.Then what else ? yeah i am a so called software engineer working in bangalore.
I told i am a controversial character but has not proven my point and here is an example,
I feel being with people (parents ,friends ,relatives..) is the best way to live,but i like to be alone..
Bye see you soon.May be about love we will talk .............

9 comments:

Fundas of varun said...

a good start

Allagappan M said...

Awesome! Welcome to blogosphere!

HoneyHunter said...

gud 1 . . .

xpectin more truths frm the Enigma

Manjunathan said...

dharu blog ellam ezhuthareenga ... periya aal aaita po...

GRIFFIN said...

Hi da. Neyuma

Sandy said...

Great da Sridhar ..
Blogging venture begins eh?.. waiting for your post on love and Girls.. :P

Swetha said...

keep blogging :-)...good work

Jack Of All Master Of None said...

a job wel done. but u leave me baffled. now i realise how cruel it is to force others to read my blogs. tis easier to write than read blogs. jus kidding. continue

Sarathy said...

dei... dhar!!